What is My Case Worth?
“How much will my personal injury case be worth?” This is a common question that personal injury attorneys receive, and it’s important for all claimants – especially first-time claimants – to understand that the value of a personal injury claim depends on a wide range of factors and is never as simple as a calculation or quick analysis. If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident due to another driver’s negligence, we at Agruss Law Firm are here for you every step of the way to ensure that your rights are protected and you are fully compensated for your injuries and losses.
Here are the primary factors when it comes to estimating the value of a personal injury claim:
- Where the accident occurred – The court-venue and the laws within your jurisdiction are common factors, and some cities and regions may tend to view injury-victims more favorably than others.
- What kind of accident occurred – Some types of auto accidents may, on average, result in larger settlements than others. From intoxicated or distracted driving accidents to large commercial truck accidents, types and circumstances of accidents vary greatly and can result in a wide range of values for settlements.
- The defendant’s insurance coverage – Compensation can be difficult when the defendant is unable to pay, especially if the defendant only has state-minimum coverage and no assets.
- Your medical expenses – These include both what you have paid and what you’ll pay in the future. While calculating your past and current medical expenses is inherently easier than estimating future expenses, our attorneys work with dedicated professionals who can properly calculate these estimates based on the unique circumstances of your case.
- Your time away from work – If you’ve missed work due to injuries sustained in the accident, the value of your lost wages may be added to the value of your case.
- Your current quality of life – Permanent injuries and complications, including lost limbs, disfigurement, or full or partial paralysis, can increase the value of a case due in part to lost quality of life.
Remember: an accurate evaluation of the potential value of your case requires both time and effort, and our experienced personal injury attorneys can guide you through the entire process and ensure that you are fully compensated for the damages you’ve sustained.
We at Agruss Law Firm are proud to serve our fellow citizens in personal injury cases, especially when you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident, and we are fully committed to protecting your rights and ensuring that the other party is held legally accountable when negligence occurs. We will fight until the very end to ensure that you are fully compensated for all injuries and losses resulting from the accident, including medical expenses, property damage, lost wages, and pain and suffering, and you won’t owe us a dime for our services.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident due to another driver’s negligence, contact Agruss Law Firm, LLC for a free consultation. Helping our clients is about counseling, advocating, and ultimately solving problems. With years of experience successfully representing the people and not the powerful, we will take care of the insurance adjusters, your medical bills, your property damage, and your lost wages, and monitor your treatment so you can focus on healing and getting your life back to normal. We will handle your case quickly and advise you every step of the way, and we will not hesitate to go to trial for you. Lastly, Agruss Law Firm, LLC is not paid attorneys’ fees unless we win your case. Our no-fee promise is that simple. You have nothing to risk when you hire us – only the opportunity to seek justice.