Values of Motorcycle Crash Injuries
“How much is my case worth?” is a question we regularly receive about traffic accidents, including motorcycle accidents, and the answer often depends heavily on the unique circumstances of your case. If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident due to another’s negligence, we at Agruss Law Firm are here for you every step of the way to ensure that your rights are protected and you are fully compensated for your injuries and losses, and this includes working with the insurance companies on your behalf to ensure a favorable settlement.
A successful personal injury claim generally requires objective proof that the other driver was negligent, and that this negligence directly resulted in the accident and your injuries. While motorcycle accident cases vary greatly, here are the four basic factors which must be proven for a successful claim:
- The defendant had a “legal duty of care” to act safely and responsibly with respect to the plaintiff;
- The defendant breached this legal duty of care;
- The breach of care directly resulted in the plaintiff’s injuries; and
- The plaintiff suffered legally-recognizable damages, economic and/or non-economic, as a direct result of the defendant’s negligence.
Here are some findings on Illinois motorcycle accident claims based on statistics compiled over a 20-year span:
- In Illinois, average compensation for motorcycle accident victims is around $500,000;
- Illinois’s median returns for motorcycle accidents is $25,000 – $40,000;
- About two-thirds of all plaintiffs receive less than $100,000 and about 12% receive $1 million or more;
- In Cook County, about 60% of all plaintiffs receive less than $100,000 and about 17% receive $1 million or more.
We at Agruss Law Firm are proud to serve our fellow citizens in personal injury cases, especially when you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident, and we are fully committed to protecting your rights and ensuring that the other party is held legally accountable when negligence occurs. We will fight until the very end to ensure that you are fully compensated for all injuries and losses resulting from the accident, including medical expenses, property damage, lost wages, and pain and suffering, and you won’t owe us anything upfront for our services.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident due to negligence, contact Agruss Law Firm, LLC for a free consultation. Helping our clients is about counseling, advocating, and ultimately solving problems. With years of experience successfully representing the people and not the powerful, we will take care of the insurance adjusters, your medical bills, your property damage, and your lost wages, and monitor your treatment so you can focus on healing and getting your life back to normal. We will handle your case quickly and advise you every step of the way, and we will not hesitate to go to trial for you. Lastly, Agruss Law Firm, LLC is not paid attorneys’ fees unless we win your case. Our no-fee promise is that simple. You have nothing to risk when you hire us – only the opportunity to seek justice.