Large commercial trucks can be difficult to control and maneuver due to their size and weight, and truck drivers must be especially careful when making wide turns to avoid obstructing traffic or otherwise causing an accident. If you or a loved one has been in an accident involving a large truck, we at Agruss Law Firm are here for you every step of the way to ensure that your rights are protected and you are fully compensated for your injuries and losses, and this includes working with the insurance company on your behalf to ensure a favorable settlement.
Truck drivers must understand how much time and space are needed to complete a wide turn, and here are some common situations which may result in wide-turn accidents:
- The truck driver, attempting a right turn, moves too far to the left and obstructs the path of an oncoming vehicle;
- While turning, the truck’s trailer collides with a vehicle within its turn-radius;
- The truck driver simply miscalculates the necessary time and space for the turn, which is classified as driver-error;
- The truck driver’s error related to necessary time and space was influenced by distraction, fatigue, drug/alcohol intoxication, or even a combination of these.
Injuries resulting from wide-turn accidents involving large trucks can be severe. These include:
- Deep cuts and lacerations, especially from broken/shattered glass or metal;
- Broken/shattered bones;
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI) or neurological disorders;
- Spinal injuries;
- Partial or permanent paralysis;
- Wrongful death.
We at Agruss Law Firm are proud to serve our fellow citizens in personal injury cases, especially when you or a loved one has been injured in an accident involving a large truck, and we are fully committed to protecting your rights and ensuring that the other party is held legally accountable when negligence occurs. We will fight until the very end to ensure that you are fully compensated for all injuries and losses resulting from the accident, including medical expenses, property damage, lost wages, and pain and suffering, and you won’t owe us a dime for our services.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident due to another’s negligence, contact Agruss Law Firm, LLC for a free consultation. Helping our clients is about counseling, advocating, and ultimately solving problems. With years of experience successfully representing the people and not the powerful, we will take care of the insurance adjusters, your medical bills, your property damage, and your lost wages, and monitor your treatment so you can focus on healing and getting your life back to normal. We will handle your case quickly and advise you every step of the way, and we will not hesitate to go to trial for you. Lastly, Agruss Law Firm, LLC is not paid attorneys’ fees unless we win your case. Our no-fee promise is that simple. You have nothing to risk when you hire us – only the opportunity to seek justice.