Accidents involving large commercial trucks can be very serious, and T-bone accidents commonly result from driver-errors at intersections and/or failure adhere to applicable traffic laws. If you or a loved one has been in an accident involving a large truck, we at Agruss Law Firm are here for you every step of the way to ensure that your rights are protected and you are fully compensated for your injuries and losses, and this includes working with the insurance company on your behalf to ensure a favorable settlement.
A number of important questions may arise after a T-bone accident with a large commercial truck. These include:
- Did the truck driver attempt to avoid the accident? This can typically be determined using witness-testimony and an investigation of the scene of the accident.
- Does the truck driver have previous traffic violations and/or accidents? Trucking companies are legally obligated to screen their employees for prior traffic violations and reckless driving behaviors, and in some cases they may also be legally liable for the accident.
- Was poor truck-maintenance a primary or contributing factor in the accident? The trucking company may be legally liable for the improper inspection and maintenance of a commercial truck.
- Was product liability/defective design a primary or contributing factor in the accident? The truck’s manufacturer may be legally liable for an accident if it directly resulted from the defective design of equipment in the truck, such as faulty axles, tires, or braking systems.
- What was the truck driver’s state of mind when the accident occurred? Fatigue, distraction, intoxication, and recklessness are common factors in large truck accidents, and drivers must be held legally accountable for their negligence.
We at Agruss Law Firm are proud to serve our fellow citizens in personal injury cases, especially when you or a loved one has been injured in an accident involving a large truck, and we are fully committed to protecting your rights and ensuring that the other party is held legally accountable when negligence occurs. We will fight until the very end to ensure that you are fully compensated for all injuries and losses resulting from the accident, including medical expenses, property damage, lost wages, and pain and suffering, and you won’t owe us a dime for our services.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident due to another’s negligence, contact Agruss Law Firm, LLC for a free consultation. Helping our clients is about counseling, advocating, and ultimately solving problems. With years of experience successfully representing the people and not the powerful, we will take care of the insurance adjusters, your medical bills, your property damage, and your lost wages, and monitor your treatment so you can focus on healing and getting your life back to normal. We will handle your case quickly and advise you every step of the way, and we will not hesitate to go to trial for you. Lastly, Agruss Law Firm, LLC is not paid attorneys’ fees unless we win your case. Our no-fee promise is that simple. You have nothing to risk when you hire us – only the opportunity to seek justice.