Facial injuries are rather common in auto accidents and can be very serious, with some even resulting in long-term scarring or disfigurement. If you or a loved one has suffered a facial injury in an auto accident due to another driver’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries and losses, and we at Agruss Law Firm are here for you every step of the way to ensure that your rights are protected.
Here are the most common types of facial injuries:
- Broken bones – There are fourteen bones in the head, and broken or fractured facial bones can cause serious damage to the eyes, mouth, tongue, teeth, or even the brain.
- Burns – Facial burns can be severely painful and require ongoing medical treatment and a lengthy recovery.
- Deformities – Some facial injuries may result in temporary or permanent deformities, which can result in low self-esteem and poor self-image.
- Eye injuries – The eyes are highly sensitive, and any direct damage to them could result in partial or complete blindness and require long-term or lifelong medical care.
- Scars – Some facial injuries may result in temporary or permanent scarring, which can be painful for long periods of time and also result in low self-esteem.
Common damages sought by victims of facial injuries in auto accidents include current and future medical expenses, lost wages, and physical and emotional pain and suffering. Here are some considerations regarding facial injuries in auto accidents:
- More than 50% of auto accident victims sustain a facial injury of some kind;
- Facial reconstructive surgeries can potentially cost tens of thousands of dollars;
- Surgeries to repair and/or conceal scars are not covered by insurance, as they are considered “cosmetic;”
- Corrective eye surgery can also be expensive and may itself result in partial or complete blindness.
We at Agruss Law Firm are proud to serve our fellow citizens in personal injury cases, especially when you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident, and we are fully committed to protecting your rights and ensuring that the other party is held legally accountable when negligence occurs. We will fight until the very end to ensure that you are fully compensated for all injuries and losses resulting from the accident, including medical expenses, property damage, lost wages, and pain and suffering, and you won’t owe us a dime for our services.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident due to another driver’s negligence, contact Agruss Law Firm, LLC for a free consultation. Helping our clients is about counseling, advocating, and ultimately solving problems. With years of experience successfully representing the people and not the powerful, we will take care of the insurance adjusters, your medical bills, your property damage, and your lost wages, and monitor your treatment so you can focus on healing and getting your life back to normal. We will handle your case quickly and advise you every step of the way, and we will not hesitate to go to trial for you. Lastly, Agruss Law Firm, LLC is not paid attorneys’ fees unless we win your case. Our no-fee promise is that simple. You have nothing to risk when you hire us – only the opportunity to seek justice.