Common Negligence in Daycare Centers
Choosing a daycare facility for your child is a decision which requires great care and caution, as well as thorough research, and this seems to be of greater importance as time goes on, as thousands of children are injured in daycare centers each year due to negligence and neglect. Due to discrepancies in child care laws and inconsistent requirements for certification for daycare centers (especially different types of facilities), prior research is essential before making this decision, and if your child has been injured due to a daycare center’s negligence, speak with an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible.
Common examples of negligence in daycare centers include:
- Lack of adequate supervision of children
- Employing a person who is unqualified to supervise children
- Failure to maintain a first-aid kit
- Failure to comply with building codes, fire safety codes, public health codes, or other local, state, or federal regulations
- Failure to follow a doctor’s orders or administer necessary medication
- Failure to educate employees regarding how to handle emergencies
If your child has been injured due to negligence, you need a dedicated personal injury attorney who will ensure that the daycare facility is held legally liable for your child’s injuries, pain and suffering, and medical expenses. Contact Agruss Law Firm, LLC for a free consultation. We are a Chicago-based injury law firm representing individuals (and their families) who have suffered an injury in an accident. We will handle your case quickly and advise you every step of the way, and we will not hesitate to go to trial for you. Lastly, Agruss Law Firm, LLC is not paid attorneys’ fees unless we win your case. Our no-fee promise is that simple. You have nothing to risk when you hire us – only the opportunity to seek justice.