When traffic accidents occur, motorcyclists are more prone to injury than drivers/passengers of regular vehicles, and there is also a greater risk of back injuries, which can have serious and even lifelong complications in some cases. If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident due to another’s negligence, we at Agruss Law Firm are here for you every step of the way to ensure that your rights are protected and you are fully compensated for your injuries and losses, and this includes working with the insurance companies on your behalf to ensure a favorable settlement.
The most common types of back/neck injuries sustained in motorcycle accidents are:
- Herniated disks – Spinal disks may either tear or protrude from two or more vertebrae, causing pain or even numbness. Surgery and long-term rehabilitation are necessary in some cases.
- Soft-tissue injuries – These involve damage to muscles, ligaments, tendons, and similar body parts. They can be quite painful and are sometimes difficult to identify, so a full medical evaluation is necessary to evaluate the damage and necessary treatment.
- Whiplash – Often involving a violent, back-and-forth motion in the head and neck, whiplash can affect soft-tissue areas, bones, and even the brain itself, and these injuries should be fully evaluated as soon as possible.
And here are some statistics about back/neck injuries:
- An estimated 80% of adults will suffer a back/neck injury in their lives;
- About 1 million back/neck injuries occur annually in the U.S.;
- Lower back pain is among the most common disabilities in the U.S.;
- Motorcycle accidents are among the leading causes of whiplash and other neck injuries.
We at Agruss Law Firm are proud to serve our fellow citizens in personal injury cases, especially when you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident, and we are fully committed to protecting your rights and ensuring that the other party is held legally accountable when negligence occurs. We will fight until the very end to ensure that you are fully compensated for all injuries and losses resulting from the accident, including medical expenses, property damage, lost wages, and pain and suffering, and you won’t owe us anything upfront for our services.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident due to negligence, contact Agruss Law Firm, LLC for a free consultation. Helping our clients is about counseling, advocating, and ultimately solving problems. With years of experience successfully representing the people and not the powerful, we will take care of the insurance adjusters, your medical bills, your property damage, and your lost wages, and monitor your treatment so you can focus on healing and getting your life back to normal. We will handle your case quickly and advise you every step of the way, and we will not hesitate to go to trial for you. Lastly, Agruss Law Firm, LLC is not paid attorneys’ fees unless we win your case. Our no-fee promise is that simple. You have nothing to risk when you hire us – only the opportunity to seek justice.