Back and Neck Injury
Back and neck injuries are often the result of a car accident or motorcycle accident. A back or neck injury can change your life forever, potentially leaving you with chronic pain, limited range of motion and stiffness. Left untreated, the injury can become even worse and eventually steal your mobility. At Agruss Law Firm, LLC, we know that back and neck injuries can impact you on a daily basis, and the effects can even branch into knee or hip problems. If your daily life has become challenging due to a car accident, work-related injury, slip and fall accident, or some other hazard, contact Agruss Law Firm, LLC, for assistance securing compensation.
Common Back and Neck Injuries
While some back and neck injuries resolve on their own, or with the help of medication, any injuries requiring surgery may result in chronic pain or permanent disability. Common cases we handle include: • Slipped discs. Even a single slipped disc can send shockwaves through your entire body as you walk, jump, or even move your arm. • Lumbar strain. This type of injury is common among people who perform heavy lifting and intense labor. If you work in construction, a stock room, or a factory setting, your lower back may experience a great deal of pain. • Sciatica. The shooting pain of sciatica can make even the most basic tasks unbearable. Sciatica may be the result of a car accident, or an injury that twists the spine, including heavy lifting. • Reduced range of motion. Cervical radiculopathy is a common injury caused by repetitive stress. If you work in a job that requires repetitive tasks, such as speaking on the phone for long hours, you may get disc compression in your neck that causes shooting pain and limited range of motion. • Slip and fall accidents. Slip and fall accidents can occur anywhere, including on the job, at home, or in a public place. These accidents can often cause serious injuries, and the property owner should be held liable for any dangerous conditions or negligence.
How Insurance Companies Fight Back and Neck Injury Claims
Insurance companies are very experienced at handling neck and back injury claims as they are very common. This is why it is important to have an experienced attorney to protect your interests. For example, when an injury is the result of a car accident with property damage of less than $2,000, insurance companies often flag the case as “minor impact.” From there, the insurance carrier will argue that it was impossible for you to have sustained a serious neck or back injury from the accident. The truth is, various studies have found that there is no clear relationship between physical injuries and property damage. The few studies that do find a link do not account for the countless variables that can impact whether a person is hurt in an accident. These studies are also typically funded by the insurance injury.
Our Approach to Back and Neck Injuries
We understand that even seemingly minor accidents can lead to serious injury, and we zealously represent victims with spine injuries. Spine injuries can vary in severity, and we understand the games that insurance companies like to play. Agruss Law Firm, LLC, has represented many clients who have sustained serious back and neck injuries from car accidents, slip and falls, and work-related injuries, and we use investigators to secure witness statements, perform accident scene analysis, and preserve photographic evidence as soon as possible. We also retain consulting experts to evaluate the facts used to prepare your case, and spend hours consulting with your physicians to ensure we understand your injuries.
If you have suffered an injury to your back or neck, you may be facing major surgery, extensive recovery time, physical rehabilitation, and chronic pain. You deserve fair compensation for your injuries to cover your medical costs, future medical care, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Back and injury attorneys at Agruss Law Firm understand the costs and pain associated with neck and back injuries, and we will fight to protect your rights and ensure you are compensated. If you have sustained back or neck injuries, contact Agruss Law Firm, LLC, for a free consultation.
We are a Chicago injury law firm representing individuals and families who have suffered neck or back injuries as the result of a car accident, work-related accident, or slip and fall accident. Agruss Law Firm, LLC, will handle your personal injury case quickly, will advise you every step of the way, and will not hesitate to go to trial for you.
Lastly, Agruss Law Firm, LLC, does not get paid attorney’s fees unless we win your case. Our no–fee promise is that simple. Therefore, you have nothing to risk when you hire us–just the opportunity to seek justice.
- Documents and Photographs to Help your Claim
- Back Injuries and Documentation
- Compensation for Disabling Injuries
- Differences Between Compensation and Restitution
- Distracted Driver Accident Attorney
- Driving Habits to Avoid
- Drunk Driver Accident
- EDR Technology in Motor Vehicles
- Five Ways to Expedite your Recovery
- General Timelines for Personal Injury Cases
- Hands-Free Technology and Distracted Driving
- Immediate Steps After an Auto Accident
- Common Accidents at Traffic Intersections
- Causes and Examinations of Lower Back Pain
- Auto Insurance Resolutions for 2017
- Avoiding Accidents on Road Trips
- Beware of 411-PAIN
- Common Rear-End Auto Accidents
- What to Know if You’ve Been Recently Injured
- Leading Injury Causes Among Children
- Legal Assistance for your Injured Child
- Liability for Texting & Driving Accidents
- Millennials and Distracted Driving
- The Negligence of Intoxicated Driving in Personal Injury Claims
- Nerve Damage Types and Symptoms
- New Government-Mandated Safety Checklist for Self-Driving Vehicles
- Non-Penetrating TBIs
- Pokemon Go and Distracted Driving
How Police Officers Help After an Accident
- Potential State and Federal Regulations for Driverless Cars
- Pre-Existing Conditions and the Importance of Honesty
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Strict Liability for Driverless Cars
- Tips to Reduce the Risks of an Accident
- Traffic Violations and Resulting Accidents
- Winter Traffic Safety Tips
- Chicago Auto Accident Attorney